Thursday, April 06, 2006

Confession


Even though I know and love people who smoke, whenever I see a person smoking in his or her car, I automatically assume that the person is a Really Big Idiot (RBI). Allow me to clarify by saying that I don't assume that smoking is an isolated stupid thing that they do--I assume that the person is of below-average intelligence across the board. I can't help it, it's just my natural instinct to think they're dumb. And, truth be told, I try hard not to drive next to people who are smoking in their cars because I think that RBIs are far more likely to cause accidents. So let this be a public service announcement: The smoking? It makes you look like a moron.


(Because hindsight is 20/20.)

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I agree w/you 100% however the term i usually use is DA for dumb ass, lol. Even worse - a mother in a van w/small children smoking w/the windows closed!!!! Oh, i hate to see that!

And when they drop their cigarette butts, where do smokers think they go? it's not like the filter is going to disintegrate! UGH!