Saturday, August 11, 2007

Therefore I am...

...busy, tired and probably a little depressed, but also hopeful and optimistic.
...sarcastic, but I like to think my sarcasm becomes me.
...lucky to have a wonderful family and fabulous friends.
...looking forward to not being the only mother in my group of best friends.
...excited to be enrolled in an improv class this fall.
...sick of eating frozen pizza.
...thinking of getting a new hairstyle.
...waiting for Godot.
...in desperate need of a muse.
...feeling nostalgic. I always feel nostalgic this time of year--starting a new school year always felt like a chance for a new beginning, and I kind of miss that. Although nothing ever turned out as I imagined it would. Nothing ever turns out as I imagine it will. That's all part of the mystery of life, I guess.
...always curious about what might have been and what's to come.
...fascinated by bright lights and shiny objects.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am relating to your feeling of nostalgia! But just remember that this nostalgia is NOTHIN compared to what you'll soon be feeling at the REUNION!! WHOO!!