Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Baby Eric

For some reason, everybody likes to call Eric "Baby Eric." I, personally, like to refer to him as "The Baby Eric." You know, like "The Baby Jesus". Not that I'm comparing him to a deity, or The Deity, as the case may be. I don't want him to get a complex--you know one of those complexes that you get when you think you're above anyone else. I can't even say the name of it at the moment; given the nature of this post to begin with, it would seem especially sacrilegious. Some people may see him as just another baby, but he's certainly important enough in my world to earn a "The" in front of his title (is "baby" a title?). Ergo, he is The Baby Eric and I am The Mama. Let's never mind the fact that he still calls me Dada (not to be confused with the man known as Daddy).

No comments: