Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I was a crossing guard in a parallel universe

Friends, Canadians, Countrymen...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Kristi. Please keep your hands inside the vehicle while the ride is in motion.

I love the idea of a blog, I just hope that I am able to keep up with it. I have such a terrible time keeping a diary. I try and then realize 1) that I'm writing as if someone other than me will read it and 2) I'm terrified at the prospect of someone reading my random ramblings; this scares me enough to stop writing all together. I fancy myself to be someone who has pertinent and entertaining things to say. Whether or not that is the case, I suppose, is for the reader to decide. In any case, perhaps setting forth with the knowledge that this blog is something that can easily be seen by others, I will somehow be able to come to terms with my writing quirks. Happy reading, all.

No comments: