Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mad hatter

For as long as I can remember, I have been quite fond of hats. In general, and much to the dismay of my friends and family, I am of the belief that the more unique the hat, the better. It has been a while now, but I used to wear hats quite often. I'll have to dig out some of the pictures...

As luck would have it, I have been blessed with a hat-loving baby. Anything that even vaguely resembles a hat will be put on his head. He simply adores hats. How lucky am I?

Here are some shots of the baby Eric in all his hatted glory:




2 comments:

Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

Those are SO CUTE!! Here's one of Elena for you:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v360/kikigill/?action=view¤t=face.jpg

Thanks for sharing your mad hatter!

Elisa said...

That was cute! All of 'em! Emma only wears her hats for a minimal amount of time.

Lucky you, mad hatter!