Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am the eye in the sky

I've have this sneaking suspicion that someone who seemed completely uninterested in my not-secret-but-not-widely-publicized blog has, in fact, been reading my blog. And I don't know why, but it kind of bothers me. I mean, it would be one thing if he read it and acknowledged that he read it, but it's another thing altogether to read it on the sly, pretend like you're not reading it, then bring up a topic from my blog like it's just been on your mind.

It's not like these things couldn't be on his mind as well, but it's just the way he says them. We generally have different ways of talking, and when you turn a phrase in a way that you usually wouldn't, and in a way that would be a DIRECT QUOTE from my blog, well, I just can't help but wonder. So...let this just be a little warning. I'm on to you, Seaton. I'm on to you.

P.S. I love you. Stop secretly reading my blog. It makes me feel dirty (as in UNCLEAN).

No comments: