Monday, November 28, 2005

Finally, some good news


My house will soon be clean. Isn't that the best news you've heard all day? Well, it is for me. You see, the other day, I was minding my own business, just trying to sweep the floor. But that darn baby of mine kept getting in the way, grabbing at the broom, throwing tantrums and being a general nuisance. I tried giving him the broom. He just stood there with it, looking a little bit happier, but that didn't really make my sweeping go any faster. Then I tried letting him help me sweep, but he wasn't too into that. Then I tried taking him to toys r us and buying him his own damn broom. All I could find was this entire cleaning kit:

I'm thinking, wow, now there's a win-win situation, wouldn't you say. So, now I'm sitting back with my feet up, eating bon-bons, while my 18-month old is scrubbing grout in the bathroom. Don't tell my husband. He'd probably make him clean at night, while I am at work, and then he'll be too tired to clean during the day for me.

No comments: