Wednesday, February 15, 2006

No Fun. Just the Facts.

I'm working on a really long, informative, scintillating post. I don't know when I'll be able to finish it though. In order to appease the masses [ha!], this is just a status update post so you can't go all, "when are you going to write something?" on me.

Something is wrong with Eric. I'm thinking it's probably an ear infection. I don't know... I'm taking him to the doctor at 10:45. You wouldn't believe what [who] I had to do in order to get a doctor to agree to stick a fucking otoscope in Eric's ear. I know--that's tough stuff. I might even take up six minutes of the doctor's time. Plus, as an added bonus, I get to pay $20 for that. If I got paid no less than $20 every six minutes, I'd stick an otoscope wherever the hell you wanted me to stick it. Well, maybe not anywhere.

On a different note, Chris bought me the first season of Grey's Anatomy for Valentine's Day, furthering my love for both him and Patrick Dempsey. What more could a girl ask for? I think I'll keep him.

No comments: